This is a part of a series that was created to help you define build the practice of influencer marketing into your company. This series will walk through the process, necessary roles, in addition to guides for each role to get started with influencer marketing quickly. For the next several weeks, I will share a how-to for the influencer marketing specialist.
Specifically I will focus on the following topics:
- Prepare and Train — Preliminary steps for getting started
- Identify Influencers — How to find the people you should be targeting
- Create Influencer Personas – Segment your influencers
- Build the Database — Questions to ask of influencers
- Prioritize the Targets — How to narrow down your list
- Market To Influencers, Through Influencers, and With Influencers — Action steps for making the most out of your relationships
Next week, I’ll discuss the preparation and training for the influencer relations specialist.