This is a part of a series that was created to help you create case studies for your company. This series will walk through the process, necessary roles, in addition to guides for each role to help your company get started quickly.
While preparing a list of topics, make sure that the subject matter can clearly demonstrate:
- The customer’s initial problem
- Your company’s solution to that problem
- The implementation process
- The results of the implementation
Other factors to consider when you are selecting your topics:
- Will your customers be open to participating? Do you have the rights to showcase your engagements with these specific customers?
- Do you have results that demonstrate the customer’s ROI?
- Do you have complementary content to include in the case study? Pictures, videos, graphics, etc.?
As the saying goes, many heads are better than one. Open up the floor and create a forum for your colleagues to share ideas for future case study topics. You may be surprised at the flow of ideas and perspectives that your colleagues within different departments can generate.
Next week, I’ll explain how to explore the market for freelance writers and graphic designers.