This is a part of a series that was created to help you define what you aspire to be as a company. This series will walk through the process, necessary roles, in addition to guides for each role to define your aspirations quickly.
You can get to the point of expressing your aspirations in one week if you get started today. This series contains a number of documents that will help the people in each role perform their activities relatively quickly.
For the CEO/Executive Team
- Checklist for the CEO/Executive Team
- Developing Your Company Aspirations Workbook – for use during a one-day, off-site meeting/workshop
- Checklist for the Facilitator
- Developing Your Company Aspirations Facilitator’s Guide – for the one-day, off-site meeting/workshop
For the Administrator
- Checklist for the Administrator
The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable, by Patrick Lencioni
Next week, I’ll post the checklist for CEO/Executive team.