Is your company aspiration-driven?
During the early years of a company’s life, business leaders generally place a lot of focus on things like product and customer development. But for long-term success, focusing on company development may just be the most important step you can take.
That’s where company aspirations come into play.
But to be truly effective, aspirations have to be more than just words on a page. It takes commitment from every member of your organization to live those aspirations each and every day.
This eBook provides you with everything you’ll need to clearly define and realize your company’s mission, vision, values and priorities. Inside you’ll find insights from successful entrepreneurs like Tony Hsieh of Zappos.com and ExactTarget CEO Scott Dorsey who’ve seen the power of aspirations first-hand. Topics covered include:
- The business benefits of company aspirations
- A three-phase approach to the aspiration process
- The key roles and metrics that really matter
- Details on the challenges most companies face
- Additional resources including an in-depth workbook and guide for getting started