Is your company harnessing the power of online influence?
It’s no secret that influence plays a significant role in business. Entrepreneurs are often influenced by the mentors they’ve worked under. Employees are influenced by their company’s culture. And perhaps most importantly, buyers are influenced by the ones they trust when it comes to making critical purchasing decisions.
Building that kind of trust takes time, of course. Fortunately, chances are there’s already a group of people out there who’ve earned the respect of many of your potential customers. The question is, how can you take advantage of that influence to increase brand awareness and boost revenue? The answer: through a carefully planned and though out influence marketing strategy.
“The Value of Influence: The Ultimate Guide to Influence Marketing” takes you through every step of the influence marketing process, arming you with all the tools needed to not only engage with industry thought leaders, but to become one yourself. It provides:
- An introduction to the basics of influence marketing
- Tips for developing a customized influence marketing strategy
- Top metrics for reviewing your progress
- Common challenges and pitfalls to watch out for
- Additional resources, including quick start guides and checklists for the key roles involved
To find out more, download your free copy.