OpenView’s new content marketing eBook explains why building a content factory is the only way to scale your content marketing program so that you can attract and retain great customers.
Written for novice and advanced content marketers alike, “It Takes a Content Factory” is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to building the content factory your business needs to generate and nurture leads, enable sales, and establish your company as a thought leader. The eBook clearly explains how to:
- Develop an effective content strategy around your deep understanding of your target audience and business objectives
- Assemble a nimble content team that is supported by co-workers, freelancers, and industry influencers
- Create high-impact content that is optimized for search, provides value, and promotes engagement and virality
- Amplify your content through the right delivery channels so that you reach the right people at the right times
- Maximize conversions so that every piece of content is bringing your buyers closer to making a purchase
- Manage and measure your content marketing so that you are able to continuously improve
The eBook also contains a variety of valuable resources for advanced content marketers, including advice on creating effective buyer personas, guidelines around what types of content to use at each stage of the buyer journey, and templates for creating an editorial calendar and metrics dashboard.
No matter whether you are new to content marketing or an experienced professional, “It Takes a Content Factory!” will be your new go-to content marketing resource.