This is a part of a series that was created to help you create case studies for your company. This series will walk through the process, necessary roles, in addition to guides for each role to help your company get started quickly.
Be sure to check off all items when you are planning to create case studies.
- You have determined the target audience for your case studies.
- You have decided how often to release the case studies.
- You have produced a list of topics and target customers for upcoming case studies.
- You have explored the market for the best freelance writers and graphic designers.
- You have prepared a freelancer budget proposal and have obtained approval from your CEO/executive team.
- You have developed a standard Statement of Work (SOW) to present to your freelancers at the start of an assignment.
- Your freelancers are completely aligned with your vision for the case studies.
- You have educated yourself on all the steps involved with producing a case study.
- You have determined which methods you’ll use to distribute and showcase your case studies.
- You have determined how you will gather feedback on your case studies in order to determine their impact and ways you can improve them.
Next, I’ll discuss how and why you should determine the target audience for your case study.