Aside from the CIO, the Chief Marketing Officer is one of the more evolving roles in any industry. Paradigm shifts are common. Budgets are expanding. Responsibility towards the bottomline is becoming paramount to the success of the future CMO.
At Openview, we have the pleasure of interfacing with the best minds in the B2B SaaS industry on a daily basis. Why keep all the content to ourselves? Below you’ll find seven videos from the best minds in the marketing space on how to achieve success as a current and future CMO.
1. Getting Started: Success Secrets for Incoming CMOs
Jeanne Hopkins | SVP & CMO, Continuum Managed IT Services
2. Understanding Your Role: Growth Stage Matters
Brian Kardon | CMO, Lattice Engines
3. How the CMO Role Evolves at Different Growth Stages
Jeff Whatcott | Co-Founder & CEO, Outlearn
4. Diving in and Setting Expectations
5. Keys to Building a High-Performing Marketing Team
6. Top 5 Skills You Need to Succeed
7. Qualities of the Best Modern CMOs